In case it wasn’t evident from the link that brought you here, digital ads are everywhere. And someone’s got to write them. In print or on the web, writing lives by the same first commandment whether it’s ad copy, fiction or essay: Don’t lose the audience.
Still here? Whew.
Meta digressions aside, copywriting generally has some easy-to-follow rules. And outside of a university degree, the easiest way to learn them is through a comprehensive online course like the Complete Digital Copywriting Master Class Bundle.
This is a complete course package that focuses on writing for the web, and writing to sell. There’s an equal focus on the art and science that goes into copywriting, with each lesson covering a different facet:
- Copywriting Masterclass: Writing That Sells – An entry-level course that will teach you how to identify and connect with your audience.
- The Complete Digital Marketing Management Course – A bird’s eye view of the business of marketing in general, with valuable tips on SEO and analytics.
- Facebook Marketing: How to Write the Perfect Post – Taking apart the engine that drives traffic in social media’s most powerful social media outlet.
- Copywriting: How To Be A Crazy Good Copywriter – Understanding the unique elements of good copy through easily memorized visuals.
- Keys to a Great Copywriting Career – How to adjust your voice and content to meet any audience.
- How To Start Your Own Freelance Copywriting Business – Need a portfolio? Here’s how to build one, and how to get it seen.
- Modern Copywriting: Writing copy that sells in 2019 – Drills that will plow through writer’s block and help you improve your speed.
- Copywriting 101 Essential Skills – 12 steps that will improve your readability from headline to the final pitch.
With more than 35 hours of resources, lectures and hands-on exercises, it’s the launchpad to a steady career in an industry that’s growing faster with every click. The Complete Digital Copywriting Master Class Bundle is now $39, more than 95% off the cost of the individual courses.